YOGA at CAMPING ZEEBURG
Take some time to relax: Yoga at Camping Zeeburg
Yeah! Holidays at last! Even though you have time off, is your body still feeling stiff? Are too many things going on in your mind?
Get the most out of your holiday, take a yoga class at the campsite! No experience needed. Certified yoga teacher Esther Muizelaar will guide you through your first yoga class in the best way possible. Yoga has proven to be beneficial for your health, body and mind. You will feel more energized, yet more relaxed and truly rested.
Or do you need a good stretch/ cooldown after a run through Diemerpark? Come to camping Zeeburg for a yoga practice in the fresh air!
YES! I want to do yoga on the campsite! What, when and how?
- Where: at the small beach or on the deck beside the restaurant of Camping Zeeburg, depending on the weather
- When: Classes on Wednesdays and Thursdays from 10:00 – 11:00 AM, assemble on the square 5 minutes in advance)
- What to bring: a towel and a mat if you have one. Wear comfortable, warm clothes
- Price: € 12,50 per class (pay in cash with the yoga teacher at the start of each class)
- Tip: get a discount voucher at the reception! The voucher will get you a € 2,50 discount off one class.
*MORE info: https://www.campingzeeburg.nl/evenement/morning-yoga/
More about yoga teacher Esther Muizelaar:
Esther is a world traveller and yoga specialist. No wonder she’s a right fit for Camping Zeeburg! She teaches Hatha yoga, children’s and teenager yoga and yoga for companies. After traveling around the world, she moved back to Amsterdam recently and started up regular yoga retreats on Cuba. Esther speaks five (!) languages, it is very possible she can talk to you in your native language!
For more information about Esther, get in touch or ask about the availability of yoga mats reach out to:
firstname.lastname@example.org or get in touch by her cellphone: +31 (0)6-48467984
“Looking forward to meet you at the mat!